CALL FOR PAPERS:
3RD ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON INFOCOMM TECHNOLOGIES IN COMPETITIVE STRATEGIES (ICT 2012)
SPECIAL TRACKS: GREEN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
DATA ANALYSIS, DATA QUALITY & METADATA MANAGEMENT
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE AND DATA WAREHOUSING
DATE: 17-18 SEPTEMBER 2012================================================================================
VENUE: BALI, INDONESIA
- The Conference Proceedings (Print ISSN: 2251-2136, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-2144) will be indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, Proquest and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect and Cabell’s Directories amongst others, where applicable.
- ICT 2011 Conference Proceedings
- ICT 2010 Conference Proceedings
- Depending on their importance, originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations, eligible research articles will be invited for publication in the GSTF International Journal on Computing (JoC) (ISSN: 2010-2283) which is indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, Proquest and Cabell's Directories .
- Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
- Panel Proposals are also invited for submission. A minimum of three (3) papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
- Detailed descriptions of all other topics and submission information are found on the conference web pages:
- Prospective Authors are invited to submit original papers not being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Submissions are subjected to independent and professional “blind peer review”.
- Submissions will be judged on originality, significance, interest, clarity, relevance, correctness and presentation.
For a complete list of Committee, please visit http://ict-conference.org/Committee.html
Global Science & Technology Forum (GSTF)
DID: +65 6327 0166 Fax: +65 6327 0162
For General Enquiries: email@example.com
For Registration, Accommodation or Visa Assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to stop receiving further updates pertaining to these conferences, please reply to email@example.com with the subject “Unsubscribe (ICT)”.